Highlander Norwegian Sock
Highlanders Norwegian Army Socks are a multipurpose cold weather sock, with reinforcements at the heel and toe, this protects the feet even during long walks.
Excellent for a range of outdoor activities in low temperatures, keeping feet warm during autumn and winter trips in snow / freezing conditions owing to the socks excellent thermal properties.
- 80% Natural wool for high warmth and quick drying
- Suitable for very cold climates
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Extra padding in key areas; toe, heel, midfoot, arch and bridge
- Anatomic gripping area to prevent sock from riding down
- Flatlock stitched toe
- Material: 80% Wool, 10% Nylon, 10% Elastane